Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gingrich Defends Marriage

"Look, I'm quite happy to say I come out of a tradition, which is several thousand years old, that says marriage is between a man and a woman. And I'm prepared to defend that tradition. And I happen to believe it. And I think I have as much right to my belief as you have to yours." - Newt Gingrich

Please lets not forget that he left his first wife while she was suffering from cancer for his mistress. He married the mistress and started cheating on her. He is now working on the third "Traditional Marriage". Maybe the definition of "Traditional Marriage" should be amended to state that "as long as each marriage is between one man and one woman at a time". I thought being a Serial Adulterer was against the top 10.

You can keep your traditional marriage just let me have mine .

No comments:

Post a Comment