Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christians Should Boycott Starbucks Because Homosexuals Only Live To 42

I saw this at joemygod.com
Pastor Andrew invites your $10,000 donation which can be made by Paypal or by a posthumous direction of stocks in your will. Or you can CALL HIM at 877-537-8734.

UPDATE: Readers point out this clip from the VERY masculine Pastor Steven Andrew. GURL! Where's that hissing radiator? Kind of explains everything, doesn't it?

 
I couldn't get past the first 2 minutes either. He is one of those self hating gay men created by the damage done by Hate Groups. He is stuck in a loop of lies.
The image is linked to the site with the full article this guy wrote about Starbucks.
I love Starbucks. Not the sweet stuff but a cup of strong coffee with some 2% is the best.
I am very glad they are not religious. No public company should be.
I love the line, "If your church still uses Starbucks, then your pastor is a friend of the world."
I think being a friend to the world sounds like a good thing. Don't you?
If his facts are even close to being correct, I think he is going to find most people don't give a shit enough to give up a great cup of coffee.
I almost feel sorry for this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment