Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Blunt and to the POINT" My Ideas for Fighting Back

All my readers are aware of how I feel about the kind of ads the LGBT orgs. are putting out to combat the nasty lies the National Org, for Marriage (NOM).
While they have TV spots, and mailers that spread their lies and twisted "truth" we have sweet and sappy.

I want to make my own commercials. I am going to go down the list of lies put forth by NOM and some of the other Hate Groups and one by one make that issue clear. I am going to call them out like they should be. I am going to do what HRC and every org. should have been doing all along.

I am going to fight back! I think we have been far too passive in this "war". They are all over the networks, thumping a bible, and making shit up for far to long.

So here is the intro and parts 1 & 2.
You can find "Blunt and to the POINT" on youtube at lincolnswetpaint, this blog, and my face book. If you have any ideas let me know.




Thanks for watching and keep coming back cause there WILL be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment