Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Being forced to stay inside while the rain pours down can be a drag. This is why your mother invented Spring cleaning!

Today I attacked my studio. Netflix on the computer with my bad ass sound and I was off and running.

I came across a few quotes I would like to share.

The first is from a woman who shared her whole life with her partner. Together they started one of the first gay groups and have been advocates since. When gay marriage became legal for the brief second time in CA. They were finally married. She died only a few months later fortunately she never knew they took back marriage again.

Del Martian
"Nothing was ever accomplished by hiding in a dark corner. Why not discard the hermitage for the heritage that awaits...."

I found this second one in the comment section of an article. I don't know who said it but it is a good question.
"What level of harm is acceptable in pursuing a ( perceived ) greater good?"

Lastly is a favorite about art critics. Don't remember where I found this or who said it but I believe in it whole heartily.
" Bad critics judge a work of art by comparing it to preexisting theories. They always go wrong when confronted with a Masterpiece because a masterpiece makes it's own rules!"

I hope you find something lost and fun while Spring cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment