Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GOP Family Values ?

Arnold has made a statment as to why he and the wife are breaking up...

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Mr Schwarzenegger said in a statement issued to the newspaper. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologised to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry. "I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

Having a 10 year old child you don't claim can be a sore spot but I am sure he will be forgiven by other members of his party  ( GOP and GOD ) like.......Oh......


Newt Gingrich, Serial Adulterer
John Ensign, adultery and payoffs ( Plus everyone at C Street for helping to cover it up)
Rep. Christopher Lee (R) , Craigslist Adultery
Rev. Cedric Miller , Had 4 way sex with a male assistant  and both wives
Carl Paladino , same as Arnold

The members of the GOP and GOD seem to think they can do what they want, everyone else should not, and God will forgive them but not us.

I am over a bunch of repeat offenders trying to pass laws in Gods name when they can't keep their own dick in their pants.




No comments:

Post a Comment