Friday, June 24, 2011

Lets Get Married in New York!!!

WE WON!!!!!!!
A toast to all those who fought so hard !

A big finger to those who lost !!!

Oops, did I say that out loud?......

This has been my main focus for the last week, I am tired, and it is late. 

Real quick...
Because of the size of the state of New York, the amount of people who have equal marriage has doubled.
After a whole damn week of debate over who and where a person is allowed to discriminate, they came to an agreement that can be read on line. I read it. It is long and wordy and is fine by me but I am sure there will be 2 things happen.
Some couple is going to push the envelope and cause a problem and those on the other side of my finger, are going regroup and do or say ANYTHING to take it back. 

For now, I am going to crawl into my warm fuzzy bed with my Mrs. with a smile.
Sweet Dreams New York!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment