Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Davy Jones RIP

m jones.png

He was very cute, compact, could sing and had a funny dance. The accent topped it off. 
I watched the Monkeys. Can't say it was my favorite show but then there was not 1000+ stations.
Cable had not been invented. I did listen to their music on the radio all the time. It was so exciting that Davy Jones was going to be on the Brady Bunch!
There was no VCRs or DRVs then so you were parked and ready when the TV warmed up.
The Partridge Family was the one I loved. I saw David Cassedy in concert but I was in love with Shirley Jones. I had a thing for her ever since I saw her in Oklahoma. I have a thing for musicals too.

I watch as another piece of me slips away....
Good-by Davy Jones........and Thanks for sharing.

Here is a great site posted For Davy Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment