Monday, February 6, 2012

Did Maddona "Misbehave"? - Hell Ya!

While I could care less about football, I do love the commercials and the halftime show.
I was busy messing around in the studio for most of the game but made an effort to be parked on the couch for Madonna. If you missed it....click here

Wow! I love the entrance and every song. The floor and light show were awesome and I think the World Peace at the end was very good. We all cheered.

I am ashamed to say I am the same age as Madonna. She looked and danced great! The costumes were awesome and the dance teams had great energy.

Of course, I was watching to see if she "misbehaved" and DAMN if she did! Several times! Lets see if my list of bad behavior comes close to the list that surely will be posted from Bill "Blowhard" Donahue of the Catholic League.
While I was hoping for a wardrobe malfunction, I think the planned show did the job.

1. Right off the bat she start with the controversial "Like a Prayer". One of my favs.

2. Due to the costume theme some guys were in tunics which could be considered a dress by the Right. The great "low wire act" was sure to piss off Bill because it was a boy in a dress.

3. What lesbian worth her salt would not love to watch Madonna rubbing around with a beauty during "Different Kind of Girl"

4. Of course there is the "Flipping of the Bird" by  M. I. A. during her close up in “Give Me All Your Luvin'”


Take that Blowhard Bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment