Monday, February 27, 2012

Obama is a Snob for Wanting an Educated Country-Santorum is a FLIP FLOPPING ASS!

Santorum is a FLIP FLOPPING ASS!
Watch this and check out this other info then we'll talk


Supported Headstart: He's now against
Worked with Joe Lieberman for more affordable college: Now says it's not for everyone
Supported Pell Grants: Now supports cuts to the program
Click anywhere and go to buzzfeed.com for more info. They have a great list!

I attended Kent State University for a total of 8.5 years and it was the best thing I ever did for myself.
I learned alot about myself and the world. I know that I can do anything I want if I work at it. I found focus and passion for my craft. I became part of .....the world.

This guy and the asshats that cheered want to keep people from learning about their part in the bigger picture. They need to keep them dumb so they can control them. Any crowd that would listen to this and cheer can NOT have had an education past high school.

The enrollment in colleges by "Non-traditional" has increased by 50% since the recession and the government is paying for most. New jobs ARE coming and by the time these people graduate, there will be a job market for the educated. People that can think and solve problems. People who will question and find solutions.

They want and need are drones who will not have a clue. Who will listen to this drivel and cheer.

Is that the kind of country you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment